Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Biyernes, Disyembre 9, 2011

A Great New Adventure!

This is a Great New Adventure I tell you! I've never done this before!


Story
I was going to our school for the "Immaculate Concepcion" . We all waited for the wedding to end. Then after the wedding we went to the church for the mass, before we go to the Houses and the places we are assigned. The priest told us about the birth of Jesus and Mary. 
You know, I like the church especially when we hear the gospels! Then, after the mass we went to the Houses..By teams. I'm from team Baylon that's why we went to Bagumbayan.
What Happened we went to a poor house, Kuya Christian Told her "Good morning Ma'am. We are from Liceo de Masbate, it's Mama Mary's Birthday." the old Lady said "Sorry Sir but We don't have any money..." then she smiled but Kuya Christian told her "No ma'am we are not here for money..It's for free! We just really want to bless your house and your Family." She said "Okay, please come in" then we started praying the Rosary.
She said "Thank you for coming..". And the next house looks very poor.. Kuya Christian said " I think that is the right one to receive this special gift!"  And I said "I know right! We should choose them!". We went to the house, we saw how the house looked like.. It's like I wanted to help them a lot! We prayed the rosary again. After that, Kuya Christian told them "Tita, you will receive a gift. This December 15, 2011 please go to Liceo De Masbate.
We are giving gifts for all the poor ones. Please write your name and Barangay here."
She replied " Thank you Sir! I'm really happy. I've just been in the hospital because I was sick." I smiled at her, and also! Kate and I fed the dogs some food that we brought. 
We went out and was happy choosing the house. We went to a house which I can hardly walk there!! I was scared but I did walk just for Mama Mary. Kuya Christian told Kate "Tignan mo kung may tao sa bahay." She said "Okay. Hello? Is there anyone here? Hello?... Kuya Christian, no one is inside." So we went back! There are two more houses to go! We continued praying the rosary. 


                        For Me it is a great new adventure! Don't you think so? It was a Great new Adventure because God is with me! 


Happy Birthday Mama Mary! ♥

1 komento: